Monday, February 25, 2013

Where's My Refund has been updated. Is anyone else getting this same message?

Question by : Where’s My Refund has been updated. Is anyone else getting this same message?
“We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Unless there is a processing delay or you owe other taxes, you should receive your refund by January 31 2012.”

Best answer:

Answer by JR
I filed on Sunday, January 15th via TurboTax. As you may know by now, the IRS didn’t start processing until yesterday, Tuesday, January 17th. Yesterday morning at 10:39am Eastern, I received an email from Intuit informing me that my return had been accepted by the IRS and I was finished with my taxes.

It’s now 4:49am Eastern on Wednesday, January 18th, and “Where’s My Refund?” has updated my status. Last night it wasn’t showing anything, now it says “Refund Status Results: We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Unless there is a processing delay or you owe other taxes, you should receive your refund by January 31, 2012.”

While the WMR cycle chart indicates that the refunds will be deposited on Wednesday, January 25 (and I’ll go based on their information), my date of deposit on WMR shows Tuesday, January 31, 2012. In previous years, the deposit cycle chart would show a Friday as the direct deposit date. The IRS would tell you to expect a refund the Tuesday after that Friday.

So while WMR, may have updated it’s information to show my direct deposit, the IRS2GO app is still showing 2010 as the filing year, even though my refund information is updated and shows a scheduled for deposit deposit. I checked the IRS WMR webpage, and it also tells me Tuesday, January 31, 2012.

Either I’m getting a refund Wednesday the 25th, Friday the 27th, or Tuesday the 31st. Who knows. lol I can only keep my fingers crossed and pray nothing delays my return past any of those dates. I promise to come back on here once I get an updated status. Good luck to you and anyone else who may stumble across this Yahoo! Answer.

JR
(1/18/2012)

PS. STOP SOPA/PIPA!!!

Give your answer to this question below!


Where's My Refund has been updated. Is anyone else getting this same message?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment