Sunday, February 24, 2013

Q&A: How to file taxes...also receipts need to be saved...but can i scan them into computer as memory?

Question by Michael: How to file taxes…also receipts need to be saved…but can i scan them into computer as memory?
I’m 18 and am wondering what are the basics of filing taxes. I know I need to go to an expert and give them all of my expenses for the year..and my income…what else? What are some tips for filing….where should i go to file? Where is best?

And lastly i know i’m supposed to keep my receipts for expenses. Do you think if i scan all of my reciepts into my computer….would that be ok if i am audited?

Best answer:

Answer by src50
Always keep copies of your returns with all supporting documentation. At 18, I doubt that your return will be that complicated.

What do you think? Answer below!


Q&A: How to file taxes...also receipts need to be saved...but can i scan them into computer as memory?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment