Saturday, February 23, 2013

What do I need to do to start my own boiled peanut business?

Question by marieantoinette17: What do I need to do to start my own boiled peanut business?
I’ve been trying to think of ways I can earn extra money so I can go to school and selling boiled peanuts on the weekends sounds like my best bet right now. Does anyone know how much it would cost to start up? Do I need a business license to sell them on the side of the road or at a farmers market? I live in jacksonville, Fl..I’m not sure what the laws are but I’m pretty sure you have to have some sort of license.

Best answer:

Answer by Diggity
big pot + water + fire + peanuts = success!

Add your own answer in the comments!


What do I need to do to start my own boiled peanut business?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment