Thursday, February 28, 2013

Q&A: What websites will help assist in what I can write-off?

Question by BOB: What websites will help assist in what I can write-off?
I am an outside sales rep for my company, I need to find out what itemized deductions I can take.

Best answer:

Answer by darligraphy
Turbotax.com should be able to help you. See the links on the left of the main page that reads “Popular Tips.” I am also linking the page that I think will be the most help to you, below.

I also recommend Turbotax Home & Office computer program, runs about $ 80 but includes your state tax software download too.
The program will walk you through every step of your filing process.

Hope this helps

Give your answer to this question below!


Q&A: What websites will help assist in what I can write-off?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment