Monday, February 25, 2013

Where can I investe $2000 per Month?

Question by Ali M: Where can I investe 00 per Month?
I am able to save $ 2000 a month. Would you please tell me where can I invest my money so I can earn good money with no risk? What about banks like cd or?
Thanks for your help.

Best answer:

Answer by cory
good return with no risk is impossible, a CD will make you 1% if your lucky, and with inflation at 3% you will have less purchasing power when the CD matures. If you want no default risk buy TIPS, which are securities issued by the government that increase according to inflation to insure that you have a larger purchasing power when the security matures. There is a risk with this however, if interest rates go up the value of your bond will go down, however this risk is irrelevant if you don’t plan on selling it before it matures.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Where can I investe $2000 per Month?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment