Sunday, February 24, 2013

Is it the more i make the more of a child tax credit I will get? Or Less? I am in Florida?

Question by Jesse T: Is it the more i make the more of a child tax credit I will get? Or Less? I am in Florida?
I used a tax software (Tax Act) for 2007 and just typed my stuff in and it told me i would get $ 0 for child tax credit. I am claiming 3 children. I heard the less I make the more I would get back for child tax credits

Best answer:

Answer by nascrfanz26
yes the less you make more credit you get as it is based on income check out www.irs.gov for more info.

Give your answer to this question below!


Is it the more i make the more of a child tax credit I will get? Or Less? I am in Florida?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment