Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How is my subscription to PC World be tax deductible?

Question by ronaldo1287: How is my subscription to PC World be tax deductible?
I get an offer from PC World and in the back page, there is a writing: “IMPORTANT: Your subscription may be tax deductible. Consult your accountant or tax professional.”

Best answer:

Answer by weezy loves me
If you use it for a home business it is deductible.

Add your own answer in the comments!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
How is my subscription to PC World be tax deductible?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment