Sunday, February 24, 2013

What should I be able to get back?

Question by Jonathan: What should I be able to get back?
I am 16 years old, live at home and go to high school, and each year my parents claim me as a dependent on their taxes.
I started working in April ’06. I got my W-2 today, under “wages, tips, other comp.” , “Social Security wages” , and “medicare Wages and tips” it says 3704.09. Under “Federal income tax withheld” it says 201.64, Social security tax witheld it says 229.65 and medicare tax withheld it says 53.71. About how much money should I get refunded and how do I do it?

Best answer:

Answer by 3>lub koalas
go to H & R block

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


What should I be able to get back?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment