Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Starting a small cleaning business, Help with choosing the legal structure?

Question by Its A Girl!: Starting a small cleaning business, Help with choosing the legal structure?
It will just be me cleaning offices, and I don’t know which is better to choose. I will not be hiring people, at least not now. I would like to know which one is better when it comes to taxes? I did do a lot of research on them but still don’t know which to pick. Sole Proprietorship or an LLC, also I live in NY.

Best answer:

Answer by Ghost of Zeuz
Sole Proprietorship – easiest, cheapest and most efficient by far

Give your answer to this question below!


Starting a small cleaning business, Help with choosing the legal structure?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment