Monday, February 25, 2013

How to fill in 1040NR-EZ Form?

Question by ¤p¤s ±: How to fill in 1040NR-EZ Form?
I was an international worker in Washington D.C. in 2006. I got a J-1 Visa (still a student). And I am not in the States right now.

When I filled in the 1040NR-EZ Form, I had some questions.

1.) For line 3 (Wages, Salaries, tips, the Taxable Income):
I received regular salaries. But I was a waiter, so I also got tips. Could I just write down the exact amount specified on Box-1 (Wages, tips, other comp.) on my W-2 Form, or should I add my tips as well? (if yes, how much need i put in?)

2.) For line 11 (Itemized deductions):
Could I write down the amount on Box-2(Federal income tax withheld) only? Or should I add the amount on Box-2 and Box-17(State income tax) together?

3.) My W-2 Form includes copies for “Federal Filling Copy,” “D.C. Filling Copy,” and “City or Local Filling”. Should I attach all the three copies on my 1040NR-WZ Form?

I’ll truly appreciate for your help!

Best answer:

Answer by Bad Advice
Eeek!!! Call H&R Block in the morning!

What do you think? Answer below!


How to fill in 1040NR-EZ Form?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment