Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Q&A: Should I file for my tax return in my situation?

Question by JallyKC&Toby: Should I file for my tax return in my situation?
I’m 18 and I started my first job this past October. so so far I have worked for about three months. I got my tax return forms in the mail to fill out, but my parents are telling me I don’t need to do them this year because I’ve only worked for so little. I don’t know to much about tax returns, all I know is that we get back all the money we got with held from the government. Am I supposed to file or not? If yes, when should I file for my tax return? I’m new to this, tips from you people that know more than me would be helpful.

Best answer:

Answer by the kid
How much tax was withheld? If you made very little, and you are a dependent., you likely are entitled to a full refund.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Q&A: Should I file for my tax return in my situation?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment