Sunday, March 10, 2013

what are the investment choices where I can avoid tax or atleast get least taxed on my investments ?

Question by Green Day: what are the investment choices where I can avoid tax or atleast get least taxed on my investments ?
I learned even mutual funds are taxed – so I’m seeking any investment opportunities or ways or chances where my money is save and yet can sort of avoid tax or at least get the most reduced tax on my investments.
w_danko – thank you , I’ll wait for more views
Spock (rhp) and maximus 3ad – thank you , thank you so much !!! I got the picture very well now and I’ll wait in case other answerers might jump in for a different perspective or point of views or suggestions.
Bryan K – wow , I guess I just became your ardent fan – nice ideas. Though I’ll still wait for more investments on answers for this curiosity of mine !!

Best answer:

Answer by w_danko
Unfortunately, you will sooner or late have to pay tax. Try to hold on to your investments for more than 1 year so that you could pay the long term capital gain

Add your own answer in the comments!


what are the investment choices where I can avoid tax or atleast get least taxed on my investments ?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment