Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Q&A: would it be better to file my own taxes or have someone else do them?

Question by Monica: would it be better to file my own taxes or have someone else do them?
I’m not sure if i should pay someone else to do my taxes or if I should do them myself? I have moved 4 times in this past year and my husband was receiving unemployment for about 7 months. I wouldn’t even now how to file for all that…. Does any one know how or have any advice for me, I could really use it…

Best answer:

Answer by parsnipianna
Go to www.irs.gov, follow links to “free file”, pick “turbo tax”. Its really good, easy and free. Then if you can’t do it even with their help, you can pay somebody But you probably won’t need to.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Q&A: would it be better to file my own taxes or have someone else do them?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment