Tuesday, March 19, 2013

has anyone else had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience with H&R Block premium online service?

Question by applez.tafee: has anyone else had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience with H&R Block premium online service?
I am amazed at the mistakes the program made with my tax return. The mistakes didn’t cost me money, by finding them I will get a larger return, but it made me realize how awful the program is. Then the customer service is as bad or worse. Some of the employees try to help as best as they can, but most of them don’t have a clue. I talked to a supervisor who told me that I was refunded 19.95 for the program that I paid for, however I didn’t pay 19.95 for anything. He was obviously lying, but why? I highly recommend NOT using HRBLOCK premium online service. Unless you did your taxes yourself and you can check the program to confirm that it did everything correctly, which rather defeats the purpose.
I just wanted to add that I paid 30 for the premium service, then an extra 20 to have the money taken from my return rather than to give H&R my cc info. So the supervisor who said i was refunded a penny flat out lied, i never paid other than having them take it out of the refund itself.
One other thing I want to add, is that I am POSITIVE that I added all of my children and the first customer service rep. that I spoke to saw the strange error that I was reporting, even she said that she had never seen anything like it. It was the software or program, not me. As far as I was aware there was no problem until I reviewed my pdf file. So you could complete your tax return and believe all is well, only to find out after you file it that there is an error–because the program didn’t calculate something that it should have. You can see your info has been entered, its there, but the program simply disregards it. You just won’t know it.

Best answer:

Answer by hirebookkeeper
Program is only as good as the data entry. If your return is correct now, chalk it up to experience and next year buy your software and do it yourself. I use Turbo Tax since 1999 and never had any problems.

What do you think? Answer below!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax home and business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
has anyone else had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience with H&R Block premium online service?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment