Saturday, March 23, 2013

TIPPED EMPLOYEES...can my manager do this?

Question by Ciera: TIPPED EMPLOYEES…can my manager do this?
So I wait tables. My hourly wage is about $ 3.60, before the shift is over we get “cashed out” which means we receive our credit card tips and also trade our singles in for bigger bills.

I have been employed for this company for 7 years (TOO LONG!!) and i have never ran into this problem before but i DO NOT claim %100 of my cash tips. I claim probably %60-%70.

Well my last shift i worked my manager literally STOOD over my shoulder while i was claiming my tips on the computer while clocking out. and says “you need to claim all of your tips”

i said “i claim most of them” … so my question is…

Is it any of his business how much money i claim? it really isnt hurting my employer unless i do not claim enough to make minimum wage…am i right? because with what i claim i usually make about $ 9-10/hr

for some reason i just feel like hes invading my privacy or something..?

Best answer:

Answer by emucompboy
Are you a tax cheat?

Add your own answer in the comments!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
TIPPED EMPLOYEES...can my manager do this?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment