Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Do you have to pay taxes on commissioned earnings?

Question by sica91x: Do you have to pay taxes on commissioned earnings?
I’m a cam girl and my boss takes a percentage out of each of my payments. Right now, I get to keep up to 70% of what I make. I’m confused about why I have to pay taxes if he takes a percentage out and it’s a business online? I would be filing a 1099 next year, because they have me as an independent contractor. I don’t make that much, I don’t get to keep everything I make, and I’m wondering what is it exactly I’m paying taxes for? I don’t get health benefits or anything.
And our pays go through CCBill.

Could someone help me out and answer my questions? I really don’t understand why I’m having to take 25% out of my paycheck and set it aside for taxes when he’s already taking 30% out of what I make.

I hope you all understand my frustrations.
Thanks. :)

Best answer:

Answer by Mathew
What I don’t understand is what the 30% the “boss” is taking out represents. I suspect that is some sort of commission or finders fee. If that is the case you would deduct that amount. But first I would want to know how your income is reported if it is and was the 30% included or excluded.

Really I would have more questions than answers if I would attempt to deal with your problem. I am sure that does not relieve your frustration.

Give your answer to this question below!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
Do you have to pay taxes on commissioned earnings?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment