Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Filing my income taxes online?

Question by Ashley: Filing my income taxes online?
So, this year I’m thinking abt going through Efile to do my taxes…Is that a good idea, bad idea or a legit way? A few people at work said “why pay sum one when you can do it for free with Efile and Turbo tax?”… Should I or should’nt I?

Best answer:

Answer by smak118
Try some online Tax software like “TAXACT Online” to see if you can do it yourself. You don’t have to pay until when you are ready to eFile or print. I did eFile for last few years. It is legit and the government will email you a confirmation once they accepted. In case of refund, the money is transfer to your account very fast.

If your income tax is complicated, I suggest you use Turbo Tax or use a Tax preparer.

Give your answer to this question below!


Filing my income taxes online?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment