Saturday, March 23, 2013

Help with "Where's my refund" tracking...?

Question by AliciaVR6: Help with “Where’s my refund” tracking…?
I filed my taxes with TurboTax Deluxe on the 22nd… (they were accepted on the 22nd as well). I filed as head of household with a refund of $ 3533 (I had a baby last year). I filed my boyfriend’s taxes on the 25th in the same way (single). When I go to TurboTax “wheres my refund” page, mine says I must be entering incorrect information, but I am not. His status comes up fine! Anybody having a similar problem?
I tried clearing my cache & cookies. I also tried calling, no information. TurboTax says everything is accepted, yada yada so they cannot help. Ugh.
Called and spoke to a rep at IRS and they were able to find it and let me know the status! Thanks all.

Best answer:

Answer by Kute_N_Pretti
Yes…people say its because u are checking the status too much…i have had this problem…still having the problem…but if u call them…it will give u an accurate status…one time i called and it said i was entering my ssn wrong…i had 2 call back 3 times…it finally came up! LOL~….we’re 2 anxious!

Give your answer to this question below!


Help with "Where's my refund" tracking...?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment