Monday, March 11, 2013

new Obama Tax coming out of my paycheck . What is this tax?

Question by carla: new Obama Tax coming out of my paycheck . What is this tax?
My paycheck is being taxed an extra 20.00 a week and mu employer said its the new “Obama Tax “. I cant find any info about this new tax. I think they are lying and scamming me out of the money. Does anyone know anything about this new tax?
BTW.. I only make 10.50/hr . 20.00 is a lot to me.

Best answer:

Answer by Go with the flow
Interesting.
Look at your pay stub, and see where you are getting charged more.
And add it to details.
Your boss was bored and was playing a game on you.

Add your own answer in the comments!


new Obama Tax coming out of my paycheck . What is this tax?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment