Saturday, March 9, 2013

How do I report my Avon business on my tax return?

Question by pj410: How do I report my Avon business on my tax return?
I am a new representative and this is the first year I have to claim my Avon business on my return. I am not sure how to do that since I have always worked for a company that has taken taxes out, given us W2s, etc. How do other Avon reps out there claim their earnings? Is there an easy way to do this using TurboTax?

Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by perfectvelvet
They should give you a 1099 if you made over a certain amount (I believe it’s $ 600). I’m pretty sure that type of thing is required by law. So when you get it, you can put that info into Turbo Tax when it asks about income.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax home and business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
How do I report my Avon business on my tax return?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment