Friday, March 8, 2013

Electronically Filed Income tax?

Question by toria2223: Electronically Filed Income tax?
I filed my return electronically on 01/15/09 and my return was accepted by the IRS on 01/19/09. I e-filed with an option of having my return direct deposited into my bank account. I used the software “TaxAct” via online and when I log on to the IRS website to check the status of my refund it says: “I should receive my return by Feb.03, 2009. When I check the status of my refund with the bank that the IRS intends to deposit my return with it says: “We are anticipating receiving your refund on Jan.30,2009. So I was wondering will I have my refund on Friday (jan.30,2009). This is the first time I have ever gone through TaxAct.com. I usually use Turbotax.com, but I was having problems with the browser.

Best answer:

Answer by chonnie
Oh man you should receive when they say. i hope all goes well i used Tax act for the first time. i should have slowed down though my husband used “taxslayer” and got back more money AND it was cheaper

Give your answer to this question below!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax premier download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
Electronically Filed Income tax?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment