Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This is very odd ...?

Question by Terri Greene Forwood: This is very odd …?
Until very early this morning, when I signed into WMR it said “your return is being processed … should receive your refund by February 14, 2012.” I e-filed through turbo tax and my return was accepted on January 25, 2012 @ 10:02am. This morning I signed into WMR and it says “the information may have been entered incorrectly …”. I have not been able to get a status on my return at all today. Is anyone else having, or had, this problem for this long?
*I’m hoping it is being updated and an actual deposit date will be set. I’ve never waited this long for a refund with direct deposit in the past. I’ll check again later tonight or tomorrow and see if it changes.

*My return was not rejected or returned. TurboTax still says “Congratulations! You’re return has been accepted by the IRS … January 25, 2012 @ 10:02am”

*Thanks, everybody! This is a ridiculous and frustrating process this year, for sure!

Best answer:

Answer by envvyious
It may have been returned. Call IRS and check. Then fix the info and refile.

What do you think? Answer below!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
This is very odd ...?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment