Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm 17 years old and I need some help with taxes and some information?

Question by CR7: I’m 17 years old and I need some help with taxes and some information?
Hello, I’m 17 years old and I work for a corporation. My boss told me something about filing for taxes and getting some money back that I made over the summer. I have a couple of questions;
1. How do I file for this tax rebate?
2.I’ve made over $ 2,000 in the summer, do I qualify? Or how much do I need to make to qualify?
3.What forms do I need?
4.Where do I go to file the forms?
5.When should I file for them?
6. Are there any tips or tricks to get more money back?
Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by loulou
this only applies if you earn more than $ 6000 so don’t stress. the first $ 6000 of your income is tax free. keep all your receipts for next year.

Give your answer to this question below!


I'm 17 years old and I need some help with taxes and some information?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment