Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What is some good advice you could give a 19 year old who wishes to have a successful future?

Question by Hugh G. Rection (Pawps): What is some good advice you could give a 19 year old who wishes to have a successful future?
I don’t want to work as a cashier for the rest of my life. I want to make it big as a successful business man one day. I may not be the most intelligent but i can sure try my best to succeed. Any tips?

investments? buying and selling? good ideas?

Best answer:

Answer by Jamie460
Try the military. I was in for a long time. It helps get you involved in lots of different job types to see what they are like. Plus it will let you get involved in a field that you can learn lots of potential jobs to try.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


What is some good advice you could give a 19 year old who wishes to have a successful future?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment