Monday, March 4, 2013

Turbotax online.."Technical" support?

Question by OZ: Turbotax online..”Technical” support?
I was doing my taxes online on the Turbotax site. I signed out and it saved the info. When I signed back on this morning to finish , it didnt go back to where I left off. I cant find technical support anywhere all I can find is tax question support. Anyone know how to contact them? Or do I need people ? lol

Best answer:

Answer by badgerboise
Go back to Turbo Tax again and click on Continue Return. If your file does not display your info then at the top of the page click on TOPICS. See if any of the topics show your info.

I suspect you are going to have start from the beginning if no info on file. However, go to the Turbo Tax website below and select LOGIN ISSUES. The contact options are via email or CHAT.

I find it aggravating that businesses such as Turbo Tax do not provide a phone number for contact by phone.

Give your answer to this question below!


Turbotax online.."Technical" support?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment