Friday, March 15, 2013

Q&A: Turbo Tax Question- Need Help determining how to file.?

Question by LillyWA: Turbo Tax Question- Need Help determining how to file.?
I had a partnership business between the dates of 1/1/2009,and closed my side of the business on 6/15/09.

I reopened a different business ( sole proprieter ) dates of 8/1/2009 and still have it open.

My question is, for the first business I had a partnership with, under turbo tax, do I need to file individually using the program they have for ” BUSINESS ” ( coporations, partnerships LLC’s )

AND then ,,, file a another tax return under their section ” HOME AND BUSINESS ” because my new company is a sole proprietership etc.

Just confused with all of this ,,,,,Any advice would be appreciated… Thanks for your help.

Best answer:

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Q&A: Turbo Tax Question- Need Help determining how to file.?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment