Thursday, March 14, 2013

Q&A: Turbo Tax made by idiots?

Question by HomeSweetSiliconValley: Turbo Tax made by idiots?
I finish entering all my tax information after hours of digging through records. I get to the end to submit and it tells me I’m running the free version of the product – but I am not! I bought the CD – it came in the mail and I have the receipt. Well after giving you an option to “Buy (“Real”) Turbo Tax” – there is an option at the bottom that admits perhaps you really do have Turbo Tax already. But to do the submitting and printing you have to call the support people to get a confirmation number. And they are only available Monday through Friday 9-5. First they are stupid to not figure out if you are running liscenced or unliscenced version of their own product. And second they are stupid to not give you a means of finishing out your taxes without calling them on the &*(*&$ &*( telephone. Arrrgh!!

Best answer:

Answer by and_y_knot
Arghhh, indeed! It’s hard to imagine why a HUGE Tax Accounting Software company would have anything less than 24 hour support in early April. And not recognizing their own licensing does not speak well for the rest of their programming!

Think I’ll rent “Catch-22″ for old times sake.

Add your own answer in the comments!


Q&A: Turbo Tax made by idiots?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment