Saturday, March 9, 2013

Q&A: My previous employer is doing something wrong or right?

Question by Shinn: My previous employer is doing something wrong or right?
I’ve been worked at restaurant as a full-time chef. When at the interview, I applied Full-time job then I got hired as it. I never had clock in and clock out owner never asked it, but I worked 10am to10pm with twice one hour break-time for 5 days a week. Only one day a week, I worked 10am to 7pm with one time one hour break-time.

And They never told me before I worked them about my salary "exact amount" Gross or Net whatever, they told me around $ 3000/month then deducting Tax. but They issue two check. One with Tax Deduction and one with regular check. They Deduct Federal holding tax, Social Security, Medicare, State income tax only, no State Disability Insurance and They add "Tips" and "Meal" what? I never got tips at all. in fact chef never got tips, only servers and also owner take some tips too, and Taxable check amount is $ 506.00 for half month, tips $ 275.00, meal $ 95.00 total earnings $ 876.00 for half month. then total deduction is $ 531.40 every check "NET PAY" is $ 344.60.
Busy or slow nothing every time same check...??? another regular check amount around $ 840.00 they deducted 2 hours. Am I worked with hourly?? I never got over-time pay worked more than 10 hours a day. Is salary worker can not over-time pay? They issue cash check amount too high why?? I never got this kind check from any company. Is this company trying cheating something?

Last term (10/16-31) I worked 7 days. My last check say "50 hour less".
What hell is this? I worked more than 70 hours for 7days my check deducted $ 608.00 for 50 hours less.

I do not work this company any more, but I have many ??? and complain with this company and owner. Are they doing right or wrong? or Should do I something? I do not know what a right or wrong?

Is anybody can explain that?

Best answer:

Answer by Hoa N
Talk to employment lawyer, you may have a case there. Something is fishy about your pay check.

Some does not want to include high amount of tax paying to government.

What do you think? Answer below!


Q&A: My previous employer is doing something wrong or right?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment