Monday, March 11, 2013

looking for a free or real cheap check book register?

Question by Ardy: looking for a free or real cheap check book register?
so I can do it via computer then print it out & paste it in my check book register as my hand is so shaky that my register looks like a doctors hand writing no one can read!
frist off I need to make sure it is a safe one with out worring about a virus & I am not sure how I can keep my computer safe! I did find one but I can’t seem to print out the whole pg. it leaves off the last column (totaling ever thing)
& no it will not let me minimize in any way! it’s created by darrell sydlo
sydlod@hotmail,com

Best answer:

Answer by oldwolf1951
You need to do a little research on the one you like best. Google search “checkbook register software”. I did and saw a bunch. Pick the one that you like best and will do as you want it to.

Quicken is a good software to buy and will also help with your taxes by categorizing your entries if you were looking to buy something. But, I don’t think this is what you are looking for is it? The above suggestion had a lot of free stuff.
Edit: I came back and saw your post. I really don’t know which ones on that search I showed you would be best. Several are put out by banks. Others require that you have MS Works or Excel. The best thing you can do is just try them out and see what is best for your computer and printer setup.

As for a virus, try a download of free virus software that you can find all over the net. AVG is fairly good. I have three on my computer because not all scanners will catch everything. Two of them I pay for. If you have Norton Utilities that seem to come with a lot of computers you buy, try turning that on, update it and run the scan. You will have to pay a yearly subscription fee to keep using it and a lot of folks think it sucks though. Up to you, I don’t have that much of a problem with it. If you right click on an item you will see a choice of virus scans for that particular item. Use it.

Add your own answer in the comments!


looking for a free or real cheap check book register?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment