Monday, March 11, 2013

Any suggestions on how to get federal or state jobs in any state?

Question by Tigerfan: Any suggestions on how to get federal or state jobs in any state?
I have applied for jobs every week and I get interviews with small companies, but no offers. I am not getting any younger. I already have a degree and I do not have any money to go back to school and I have a family. What would disquality you?

Best answer:

Answer by sassy25
Criminal background and poor credit history will disqualify you

Most states list job openings on their websites. Check the Human Resource or Dept of Personnel
Poor timing since most government jobs have a hiring freeze

Give your answer to this question below!


Any suggestions on how to get federal or state jobs in any state?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment