Monday, March 18, 2013

Is the "federal free" edition of Turbo Tax really free? How reliable?

Question by anjlbeing: Is the “federal free” edition of Turbo Tax really free? How reliable?
How reliable is Turbo Tax? Is it really free, and what are your experiences with this? I’m trying to avoid paying $ 100 at a tax service center like I did last year.

Best answer:

Answer by wrnbby
yes, its free, really. I used it last year and this year. I was sickened when i had to pay a tax service to do for 300 what i could do at home for nothing. I thought it was really easy.

Add your own answer in the comments!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on 2012 turbotax download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
Is the "federal free" edition of Turbo Tax really free? How reliable?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment