Sunday, March 17, 2013

Do I have to fill out Schedule C for random babysitting?

Question by Em’Rae: Do I have to fill out Schedule C for random babysitting?
I earned $ 1100 babysitting a friend’s child in 2009. This was not a business venture but done as a favor when her regular sitter was on 6 wks maternity leave. My friend decided to claim it on her taxes so I’m having to list it on my as well. Can I just add the income into my husbands Wages, Tips, Other Comp (I was otherwise unemployed) or do I have to fill out Schedule C?

Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by dusty_titus
Please consult a professional tax preparer, this sounds very complicated.

What do you think? Answer below!


Do I have to fill out Schedule C for random babysitting?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment