Saturday, March 16, 2013

TurboTax- Do I have to pay for a download to get a return from another state?

Question by Male22MN: TurboTax- Do I have to pay for a download to get a return from another state?
I worked in Minnesota where I live, and Kansas for a little bit. I only got taxed by Kansas State about $ 80. TurboTax is saying it needs to “download” Kansas. The download costs 39.95. Do I need to download this to get a refund from Kansas? Is there a way I can get my refund without paying for a dumb download? And with Kansas only taking $ 80 I might be losing money.

Best answer:

Answer by biggenbill36
Yes you will need the down load to file split state returns for both states. I switched to Tax Cut his year due to Turbo Tax ‘s cost and fees. Both were just as easy. To avoid the fees you can still do the old paper form option.

Add your own answer in the comments!


TurboTax- Do I have to pay for a download to get a return from another state?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment