Monday, March 4, 2013

Teenager starting a small business and I NEED Help please!!?

Question by Jess: Teenager starting a small business and I NEED Help please!!?
My friend and I want to start a small business braiding hair for little kid’s birthday parties. We’re both 17 and completely clueless on how to start a business. My dad says we need to get a permit, but I looked online for like an hour and I still don’t know what kind of permit or license or tax thing I need to get or how to get it. Does anybody have any clue of what I need to do to start this business?

Best answer:

Answer by casa-noble
I wouldnt worry about it too much if you are just doing a few kids hair. Look at local business enterprise set ups for funding and assistance.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Teenager starting a small business and I NEED Help please!!?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment