Friday, March 8, 2013

Q&A: Tax Refund IRS January 31 2011?

Question by Travis Spear: Tax Refund IRS January 31 2011?
I filed my taxes with H&R block and they were accepted on the 18th and I have been getting this same notice all week “We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Unless there is a processing delay or you owe other taxes, you should receive your refund by January 31, 2012.” When will I receive my refund? I have direct deposit so I figured if they sent it today they would have said they sent it.

Best answer:

Answer by Anita
I have the same issue. Mine is also still saying 1/31, I was accepted on the 18th.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Q&A: Tax Refund IRS January 31 2011?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment