Saturday, March 9, 2013

Q&A: How can I sue the government for taxing me for years and years for Area 51 facility that they claim doesn't ex

Question by subhash s: How can I sue the government for taxing me for years and years for Area 51 facility that they claim doesn’t ex
How can I sue the government for taxing me for years and years for Area 51 facility that they claim doesn’t exist. Although the Nevada area is fenced in, patroled and have orders to kill invaders that cross the line and gain access into the facility that doesn’t exist. Although my tax dollars have been enabling the fenced in land, building of buildings, employee salaries, experimenting, equipment and a host of many other costs for something the government denies exist. How do I sue the government for my back taxes paid for something that doesn’t exist?

Optional Information:
citrus heights, California

Best answer:

Answer by wartz
This is not something the government will consent to be sued for. You will be laughed out of court if you try.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
Q&A: How can I sue the government for taxing me for years and years for Area 51 facility that they claim doesn't ex

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment