Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Q&A: can you file a taxes extention online?

Question by gina j: can you file a taxes extention online?

Best answer:

Answer by KAL
Google “file tax extension online” (without the quotes)…lots of options…virtually all will charge anywhere from $ 20 to $ 30 to e-file an extenxion.

I use TaxCut (H&R Block software)..they charged $ 19.95 to e-file an extension with the premium software product…they have a free product but I didn’t check the price for e-filing extensions with that one (needed to register). TurboTax will also e-file extensions (also for a fee of ???).

Good luck…I had my extension set to file this afternoon when I finally found the documents I needed and finshed my return with 25 minutes to spare.

Add your own answer in the comments!


Q&A: can you file a taxes extention online?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment