Friday, March 15, 2013

Personal Income Taxes - Turbo Tax or paper?

Question by SusieDarling: Personal Income Taxes – Turbo Tax or paper?
I have always done and still do my income taxes by paper and mail them in. Everyone keeps telling me I should use something like Turbo Tax, etc. I tried one version of it and thought it took me over twice as long. Mine is not very complicated. Take standard deductions. Any real good reason why I should buy the CD version, etc vs. doing it the “old fashioned” way.
Also, I’m so tired of having everything done for us so that we don’t even have to think hard anymore. Like calculators rather than adding in our heads. I think doing my taxes actually helps my old gray cells work better. :-) .

Best answer:

Answer by Cat
If your taxes are simple, there’s no reason to spend $ 30-$ 40 on software that you don’t need. If you’re comfortable doing it on paper, continue! (Especially since it’s actually faster than wading through the software “interview”)

And yes – brains work the same way muscles do. “Use it or lose it!”

What do you think? Answer below!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
Personal Income Taxes - Turbo Tax or paper?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment