Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"I need to track buying and selling of my stocks for taxes on Sharebuilder, does anyone recommend Turbotax?"?

Question by Smaht: “I need to track buying and selling of my stocks for taxes on Sharebuilder, does anyone recommend Turbotax?”?
I am very new to selling stocks. I never sold any for 20 years. I now buy and sell monthly and I need a way to track my capital gains and losses. This is a personal investment account and 2 accounts for minors.. I use Sharebuilder

Best answer:

Answer by eptxldy
Turbotax is a tax preparation software. I would recommend Quicken to track your buy and sell transactions on a continuing basis. Then, at the end of the year, you can easily transfer the realized gains and losses from Quicken to Turbotax.

Add your own answer in the comments!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on 2012 turbotax download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
"I need to track buying and selling of my stocks for taxes on Sharebuilder, does anyone recommend Turbotax?"?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment