Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Isn't that illegal ? -Restaurant Tax Rate???

Question by SOPHIA: Isn’t that illegal ? -Restaurant Tax Rate???
I know the sales tax is 5% in my town. – But some restaurant charged over 11~13% (Tax looked too much so I caculated) tax. Can they do that? – My family was Owners of the fancy restaurant before & upon my knowledge they should not be doing that- could get in big trouble. WHAT IS AN ACTUAL FACT ????

Best answer:

Answer by Cecil J. Tallywacker
no they cant do that. all they are allowed to charge you is the local state tax and nothing else, unless it says they take out for a tip, which i seriously doubt. id call up or go down there n demand my money back; not for the money, but its the principle. and do it in front of other customers so they are shamed into not doing it again. call the better business bureau as well, that will make them stop

Give your answer to this question below!


Isn't that illegal ? -Restaurant Tax Rate???

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment