Monday, March 4, 2013

If I expect inflation is coming, what should I do in order to save the value of my cash money?

Question by AnasQaAlaska: If I expect inflation is coming, what should I do in order to save the value of my cash money?
Should I put my cash into saving account, stock exchange, buy real estate, or anything else?

Best answer:

Answer by James F
The best thing to do with inflation is to have as little money on hand as possible. Having wealth in currency means that you are losing buying potential. Putting your money into something that will not loose value as inflation happens (basically any durable good), is the best way to go. While a savings account sounds like a good idea, there is little chance that the interest rate will even cover the affects of inflation.

Give your answer to this question below!


If I expect inflation is coming, what should I do in order to save the value of my cash money?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment