Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I got my taxes done at H&R Block & they put it on one of those prepaid debit cards....?

Question by MZGREENIZ: I got my taxes done at H&R Block & they put it on one of those prepaid debit cards….?
when I get that lovely refund George Bush is offering will i go on there, or will it be mailed to me by check?

Best answer:

Answer by heart_and_troll
Sounds like a check in your case.

See http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179181,00.html#How

PS – He is ‘offering’ it – if you don’t want it, you can decline by making a voluntary contribution to reduce the national debt. Look closely at your 1040 instructions, it’s in there.

Give your answer to this question below!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
I got my taxes done at H&R Block & they put it on one of those prepaid debit cards....?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment