Sunday, March 17, 2013

I am a new a 1099 employee. My expenses:mileage for mtgs & new laptop. What record kpg programs do you rec?

Question by Sis S: I am a new a 1099 employee. My expenses:mileage for mtgs & new laptop. What record kpg programs do you rec?
It’s a service industry, so mainly using my time and energy. I am married with 4 kids, but this is my only job after years of staying at home and it’s a part time basis. I am interested in a computer program to keep track of things to make it easy to do my taxes for 2008. We usually do turbo tax. My hubby makes about $ 95,000/yr and this job will pay me less than $ 10,000.

Best answer:

Answer by artillerygirl01
A simple excel spreadsheet sounds like it would work for you. If you want something more elaborate try Quickbooks.

What do you think? Answer below!


I am a new a 1099 employee. My expenses:mileage for mtgs & new laptop. What record kpg programs do you rec?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment