Saturday, March 16, 2013

I am going to filling my taxes thru "TurboTax".?

Question by Jason S: I am going to filling my taxes thru “TurboTax”.?
I have received my taxes from unemployment “1099 G Form”. But i have yet to receive my W2 from my job that i worked for 4 months at the beginning of the year. Can i file my 1099 G and then when i get my W2 file that? Or do i have to wait for both of them to come? Thank You

Best answer:

Answer by M M T
You need the information from both of them before you can complete a return. You can start filling out the information online now and finish it when you get the other W2. You should have it shortly; they have to be postmarked by the end of the month.

What do you think? Answer below!


I am going to filling my taxes thru "TurboTax".?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment