Friday, March 15, 2013

Has anyone that filed thru TaxSlayer received their refund?

Question by eyhaw: Has anyone that filed thru TaxSlayer received their refund?
I was just wondering if anyone that filed early with TaxSlayer and was accepted by IRS before 1/21 got their refund yet. I was accepted on 1/18 by IRS and did not get my refund on 1/29. WMR is saying by 2/9. I was told by the IRS that there was a “software” error in the way my return was transmitted by TaxSlayer.

Best answer:

Answer by Ayanna
Nope, exact same situation and nothing. IRS same excuses.

Add your own answer in the comments!

If you are looking for the cheapest prices on turbotax business 2012 download click the link. Turbotax is one of the easiest way to prepare your taxes whether you are preparing personal taxes or taxes for your business
Has anyone that filed thru TaxSlayer received their refund?

Want to buy TurboTax? Check out http://turbotax2012download.net

No comments:

Post a Comment